Shock and temperature with GPS localisation
Multi sensor GPS tracker
Shock data logger with temperature and GPS localisation – Newsteo Tracker TRP55
The Newsteo Tracker TRP55 is a shock data logger that measures, records and locates shocks or temperature change during the transportation of goods.
- Temperature measurement at regular intervals, with time stamp and GPS location
- Measures instantaneous speed and inclination, with time stamp and GPS location
- In case of shock, measures intensity of shock on 3 axis from -16g to + 16g with time stamp and GPS location
TRP55 : GPS shock recorder
Functionning of the shock data logger
After having configured and activated the Newsteo Tracker TRP55, simply fix it in the container, truck, box… before it leaves. The Newsteo TRP55 Data Logger continuously measures various parameters and stores corresponding measures. Upon arrival, the measures are wirelessly downloaded on PC, through the package of the good: no need of opening the package.
The journey made by the goods are materialized on a map, on the software installed on the PC.
A PDF report is created and allows you to view all the measures taken by the Tracker TRP55.
Who uses the Newsteo shock data logger?
- Fragile freight carriers: inform your customers of the transport conditions of their merchandise
- Owners of the goods: the Newsteo Tracker is a shock snitch which will inform you of the conditions of storage and transport of your goods
Display of data on a Map
- Visualization of regular events of the parcel
- Visualization of shocks, with time stamp and vehicle speed at impact
- Visualization of points with temperature thresholds overlap
- Indication when the vehicle is stopped for several hours