1. The Newsteo Collector send the measurements on the Newsteo platform , where they are stored.
– For the collector, the equipment is delivered pre-configured, there is no database installation to perform
– No network skill required
– 4GB Database
– Several collectors may send their measurements to a single database. Therefore, only one subscription is necessary.
2. The user accesses when he wants to measurements:
– Access to measurements can be performed using DB Monitor software provided by Newsteo or by using the web supervision application: Webmonitor, available on the internet.
– Access 24 hours on 24, 7 days on 7 to the loggers measurements
– Secured access, ID and password required
3. The platform can send alerts or reports:
– Immediate email alerts when threshold is exceeded on a logger
– Sending of a PDF report each week, including all measures and alerts detected by the logger Using the DB Monitor software: immediate alerts by email when a threshold is exceeded in a logger
4. Management of the platform by Newsteo:
– Database backups made by Newsteo
– Once a year, sending of a DVD including all measurements of the year
Newsteo also allows its customers to host by themselves their data on their server. However, the simplest solution that is also highly recommended by Newsteo is to give this task to Newsteo.
The display stations will access measurements stored on the server via DB Monitor visualization software (thick client)
The hosting of the database is a delicate operation. When using a Collector, it also involves installing scripts provided by Newsteo on the server.
Depending on the number of loggers that communicate with the database and their frequency, this graph is used to evaluate the size of the database. The evaluation is given for use for a year. After one year, it is possible either to save and delete measurements, or to continue using the same base which size will continue to grow in the same proportions.