New on Webmonitor V10: the Monitored Units option
With the Monitored Units menu, you can link a data logger to one of your equipments. Advantages:
- Connect several data loggers to a single equipment, for a simplified display
- You can track the equipment directly:
- You declare the equipment in Webmonitor (for example, a cold room)
- You then attach the data logger to this equipment
- If the data logger attached to the device changes, you just modify the settings. Consequence: you keep a single temperature curve for the monitoring of your cold room, even if you have used 2 different data loggers consecutively.
This new functionality is available as a paid option, which can be activated on order.