Newsteo Logger LGS31 & LGP33, wireless datalogger for crackmeter
The Newsteo Logger LGS31 and LGP33 allows you to connect any potentiometric sensor. It is mainly used to transmform crackmeters into wireless crackmeters.. It records the measurement or transmits it by radio to the supervision centre. The installation and maintenance of the sensor are thus simplified.
2 references are available:
- LGS31: wireless transmission and measurement system, 1 input.
- LGP33: wireless transmission and measurement system, 3 inputs.
Sensors to connect:
- Crackmeter, linear displacement sensors
- Pressure sensor
- Potentiometer for angular measure
Who uses the Newsteo wireless crackmeter dataloggers?
- Crackmeter users: move from a wired connection to a wireless connection, safer, faster to install and less expensive
- Instrumentation on site, geotechnical expertise: this solution is perfectly suited to the instrumentation of structures