Newsteo will be present on July 5, 2018 in Saint Raphael, at the Regional Congress of the PACA Services General Directors.
At this congress, Newsteo will exhibit Newsteo connected sensor solutions for public authorities:
- Ensure traceability and alert for the management of the cold chain in catering (canteen …), in accordance with HACCP methods
- Monitor climatic conditions in museums, when pieces of art sensitive to temperature and hygrometry are exhibited or stored
- Continuous measurement of pipe temperature to prevent the risk of legionella development, in accordance with the French decree of 1 February 2010 on Legionella surveillance in production, storage and distribution facilities for domestic hot water
- The specific instrumentation carried out by technical services: crack monitoring system on public buildings, structures …
- Energy efficiency measures, gymnasiums … with the installation of remote meters of water meters, temperatures, or other
Newsteo offers an end-to-end solution, ranging from providing stand-alone and maintenance-free measurement systems, to their installation and access to the web-based monitoring interface.
Do not hesitate to contact us to participate in our workshop and share with us your problems.